-
March 31st, 2003, 04:35 PM
#471
Inactive Member
Knocking on the Heaven's Door is going to be in the US theatre starting this friday. Its a really good movie, so I understand why they would want to bring it here. Unfortunately, its dubbed. I dont like dubbed anime, and i already have Knocking on the Heavens Door, so I wont be watching it.
-
March 31st, 2003, 07:32 PM
#472
Inactive Member
IRT Shiini: The English dub for Cowboy Bebop was pretty good. And nothing beats seeing anime on a big silver screen.
-
March 31st, 2003, 08:06 PM
#473
Inactive Member
Yeah, I can think of several things better than anime at the theater... *Cough cough gettin' head, sex* cough cough*
nyo nyo nyo XD
-
April 1st, 2003, 02:28 AM
#474
Inactive Member
*cuts xel up with kodachis* i wanna see it XD
-
April 1st, 2003, 10:51 AM
#475
Inactive Member
huh? what are you speaking about?... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
April 1st, 2003, 11:14 AM
#476
Inactive Member
H emans the movie, lol... cav wanting ta see any sexuala cts....
*Sels Cav tickets that are actually for 'Barney and Big Bird team up'!*
-
April 1st, 2003, 11:35 AM
#477
Inactive Member
LOL okay... finally he is changin!..
-
April 3rd, 2003, 03:01 AM
#478
Inactive Member
wwweeeeeeeeeeeelllllll i got to see first part of .hack//liminality: in the case of mai minase, mai is a cutie ^^
-
April 3rd, 2003, 06:56 AM
#479
Inactive Member
I don't believe it! any image that prove that point? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 4th, 2003, 02:54 AM
#480
Inactive Member
well...until my friend finishes downloading more .hack im stuck seing trigun,RK,and hakusho and inu when they show new ones [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks